Susan G. Komen Great Plains invites organizations that serve breast cancer survivors and their families to review the Request for Applications for the upcoming 2018 Community Grant Cycle. The organization seeks to fund evidence-based services in the areas of patient navigation, reducing barriers to care, and breast health education. Applications will be accepted from Nebraska and South Dakota, with priority given to applications that will serve those women who are traditionally underserved, as well as targeted geographic communities.
Complete information about target populations and the grant application can be found here. Applications must be received electronically no later than November 30, 2017 .
- 2018 Susan G Komen Request for Community Grant Applications
- November 15 CANCERcare Mind Body Techniques Webinar
- Project Pink’d Annual Grant Funding Applications Available
- October 29 – My Sister’s Keeper Celebration of Life Luncheon
- October 21 CHI Health’s Beyond the Ribbon Breast Cancer Survivorship Conference