The Circle Of Life provides cancer education and resources to help community health representatives and health educators work within American Indian and Alaska Native communities. These resources provide ways for communities, families and individuals to stay well, get well, find cancer cures, and continue on their journey.
- May 24 CANCERcare Webinar: What are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatments: Current and Future Perspectives
- May 16 CANCERcare Webinar: Breast Cancer and Older Women
- May 30 NC2 14th Annual Nebraska Cancer Summit
- Susan G. Komen® Great Plains Announces 2018-2019 Community Grants
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats