Funded by a community grant from Susan G. Komen® Great Plains, Charles Drew provides breast health outreach and education to at-risk populations, including African American women who have a higher late-stage diagnostic rate for breast cancer. This program will provide 250 mammograms and adopts culturally competent, evidence-based approaches to remove barriers to screening and treatment. For more information on this screening program, click here or contact Ann Smolsky at 402.810.9788.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day