Right Action for Women was founded to help women at high risk for breast cancer who don’t have insurance or the financial flexibility to cover the high costs associated with breast screenings. It is funded through the Christina Applegate Foundation, an organization created by the actress who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. The organization is participating in a collaborative effort with Patient Services Inc. (PSI) to help women who are at high risk for breast cancer gain access to Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) screening. For information about MRI Assistance program, click here.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day