Thanks to a 2016-2017 community grant by Susan G. Komen® Great Plains, the Three Rivers Public Health Department now offers its CARES Screening Program (Cancer Awareness, Resources and Exams). The goals of the new CARES program are to educate 250 women, complete 100 clinical breast exams, and provide at least 50 mammograms to medically underserved Hispanic/Latina and rural women over the age of 40 living in Saunders County who have not had a mammogram in the past year. For more information, click here or contact Alison Shanahan at 402.727.5396 ext. 112.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day