Navigating the waters of cancer genetic testing can be scary, challenging, and full of uncertainty – causing many who should consider genetic testing to shy away.
- An overview of genetic basics, comparison of labs, and which genetic mutations are linked to which cancers.
- Easy to consume content addressing common concerns, including cost, legalities, access to testing, access to support, and insurance ins and outs.
- Downloadable tools including a family health history collection form, questions for providers, and an Insurance 101 Guide.
- Practical considerations in preparing for testing.
- Video testimonials and personal stories from real women.
- Access to Bright Pink’s support programs and other life-saving resources
Check out the resources by clicking on the links above.