All women experience distress when diagnosed with breast cancer – some much more than others. Robin Lally, Ph. D. a researcher at the UNMC Buffett Cancer Center, is doing a randomized study to assess the effectiveness of CaringGuidance™ After Breast Cancer Diagnosis, a new web-based self-care program for women to use at their own pace. The CaringGuidance™ program offers answers, tools and support to help women and their families navigate the rollercoaster of thoughts and emotions that cause distress when living with a new cancer diagnosis. The research study is seeking 60 newly-diagnosed women (3 months or less from initial breast cancer diagnosis) who reside in rural areas of Nebraska. Click here for more information about the study or call 402-559-5464.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day