HDPulse, a new Online Health Disparities Resource, modeled after the State Cancer Profiles Website, was introduced by the National Institute of Minority Health and Health Disparities. HDPulse consists of two easy-to-use portals: a Data Portal and an Intervention Portal (forthcoming in Fall 2018). The Data portal will help public health professionals and researchers identify, track, and study issues related to health disparities. It offers the ability to explore health disparity topics such as screening and risk factors, socio-demographics, and mortality – with more topics to come. The Intervention portal offers evidence-based interventions to improve minority health and health disparities. To explore the HDPulse portal, click here.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day