Funded by a community grant from Susan G. Komen® Great Plains, Charles Drew provides breast health outreach and education to at-risk populations, including African American women who have a higher late-stage diagnostic rate for breast cancer. This program will provide 250 mammograms and adopts culturally competent, evidence-based approaches to remove barriers to screening and treatment. For more information on this screening program, click here or contact Ann Smolsky at 402.810.9788.
- 2018 Susan G Komen Request for Community Grant Applications
- November 15 CANCERcare Mind Body Techniques Webinar
- Project Pink’d Annual Grant Funding Applications Available
- October 29 – My Sister’s Keeper Celebration of Life Luncheon
- October 21 CHI Health’s Beyond the Ribbon Breast Cancer Survivorship Conference