Right Action for Women was founded to help women at high risk for breast cancer who don’t have insurance or the financial flexibility to cover the high costs associated with breast screenings. It is funded through the Christina Applegate Foundation, an organization created by the actress who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. The organization is participating in a collaborative effort with Patient Services Inc. (PSI) to help women who are at high risk for breast cancer gain access to Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) screening. For information about MRI Assistance program, click here.
- 2018 Susan G Komen Request for Community Grant Applications
- November 15 CANCERcare Mind Body Techniques Webinar
- Project Pink’d Annual Grant Funding Applications Available
- October 29 – My Sister’s Keeper Celebration of Life Luncheon
- October 21 CHI Health’s Beyond the Ribbon Breast Cancer Survivorship Conference