Thanks to a 2016-2017 community grant by Susan G. Komen® Great Plains, the Three Rivers Public Health Department now offers its CARES Screening Program (Cancer Awareness, Resources and Exams). The goals of the new CARES program are to educate 250 women, complete 100 clinical breast exams, and provide at least 50 mammograms to medically underserved Hispanic/Latina and rural women over the age of 40 living in Saunders County who have not had a mammogram in the past year. For more information, click here or contact Alison Shanahan at 402.727.5396 ext. 112.
- 2018 Susan G Komen Request for Community Grant Applications
- November 15 CANCERcare Mind Body Techniques Webinar
- Project Pink’d Annual Grant Funding Applications Available
- October 29 – My Sister’s Keeper Celebration of Life Luncheon
- October 21 CHI Health’s Beyond the Ribbon Breast Cancer Survivorship Conference