The GRACE Foundation, a component fund of the Grand Island Community Foundation, was born from the need and desire to help local cancer patients and their families in their fight with this deadly disease. Patients who live within 40 miles of Grand Island, or are being treated at the St. Francis Cancer Treatment Center, are eligible for assistance. Assistance is provided in many forms, including gas cards, help with medical bills, household expenses and more. For more information, contact Sonya Schultz, 308.380.0726; Julie Pfeifer, 308.378.8340; or Lisa Willman, 308.380.2050.
- 2018 Susan G Komen Request for Community Grant Applications
- November 15 CANCERcare Mind Body Techniques Webinar
- Project Pink’d Annual Grant Funding Applications Available
- October 29 – My Sister’s Keeper Celebration of Life Luncheon
- October 21 CHI Health’s Beyond the Ribbon Breast Cancer Survivorship Conference