The GRACE Foundation, a component fund of the Grand Island Community Foundation, was born from the need and desire to help local cancer patients and their families in their fight with this deadly disease. Patients who live within 40 miles of Grand Island, or are being treated at the St. Francis Cancer Treatment Center, are eligible for assistance. Assistance is provided in many forms, including gas cards, help with medical bills, household expenses and more. For more information, contact Sonya Schultz, 308.380.0726; Julie Pfeifer, 308.378.8340; or Lisa Willman, 308.380.2050.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day