The GRACE Foundation, a component fund of the Grand Island Community Foundation, was born from the need and desire to help local cancer patients and their families in their fight with this deadly disease. Patients who live within 40 miles of Grand Island, or are being treated at the St. Francis Cancer Treatment Center, are eligible for assistance. Assistance is provided in many forms, including gas cards, help with medical bills, household expenses and more. For more information, contact Sonya Schultz, 308.380.0726; Julie Pfeifer, 308.378.8340; or Lisa Willman, 308.380.2050.
- May 24 CANCERcare Webinar: What are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatments: Current and Future Perspectives
- May 16 CANCERcare Webinar: Breast Cancer and Older Women
- May 30 NC2 14th Annual Nebraska Cancer Summit
- Susan G. Komen® Great Plains Announces 2018-2019 Community Grants
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats