The Kamie K. Preston Hereditary Cancer Foundation’s goal is to raise awareness about hereditary cancers through medical professional education and public outreach. The Foundation aims to help qualified candidates access genetic testing if their insurance doesn’t cover it or if they’re uninsured or underinsured. The current focus is the state of Nebraska. To learn more, visit the organization’s Facebook page.
- May 24 CANCERcare Webinar: What are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatments: Current and Future Perspectives
- May 16 CANCERcare Webinar: Breast Cancer and Older Women
- May 30 NC2 14th Annual Nebraska Cancer Summit
- Susan G. Komen® Great Plains Announces 2018-2019 Community Grants
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats