The Kamie K. Preston Hereditary Cancer Foundation’s goal is to raise awareness about hereditary cancers through medical professional education and public outreach. The Foundation aims to help qualified candidates access genetic testing if their insurance doesn’t cover it or if they’re uninsured or underinsured. The current focus is the state of Nebraska. To learn more, visit the organization’s Facebook page.
- 2018 Susan G Komen Request for Community Grant Applications
- November 15 CANCERcare Mind Body Techniques Webinar
- Project Pink’d Annual Grant Funding Applications Available
- October 29 – My Sister’s Keeper Celebration of Life Luncheon
- October 21 CHI Health’s Beyond the Ribbon Breast Cancer Survivorship Conference