The Kamie K. Preston Hereditary Cancer Foundation’s goal is to raise awareness about hereditary cancers through medical professional education and public outreach. The Foundation aims to help qualified candidates access genetic testing if their insurance doesn’t cover it or if they’re uninsured or underinsured. The current focus is the state of Nebraska. To learn more, visit the organization’s Facebook page.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day