To address the unique challenges of metastatic breast cancer patients, the Association of Community Cancer Centers, (ACCC) in partnership with the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, the Metastatic Breast Cancer Alliance, and the Cancer Support Community, launched a new dedicated website. The Metastatic Breast Cancer Website serves as a hub for communication tools to address existing challenges, increase patient engagement, and align patient/provider goals across the continuum of care. As part of this endeavor, a new workbook is now available, Metastatic Breast Cancer: Effective Principles & Practices in Patient Support. The workbook focuses on providing support to metastatic breast cancer patients and includes a communication process map that incorporates six principles for effective support of patients. Click here to access the website and download a copy of the workbook.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day