To address the unique challenges of metastatic breast cancer patients, the Association of Community Cancer Centers, (ACCC) in partnership with the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade, the Metastatic Breast Cancer Alliance, and the Cancer Support Community, launched a new dedicated website. The Metastatic Breast Cancer Website serves as a hub for communication tools to address existing challenges, increase patient engagement, and align patient/provider goals across the continuum of care. As part of this endeavor, a new workbook is now available, Metastatic Breast Cancer: Effective Principles & Practices in Patient Support. The workbook focuses on providing support to metastatic breast cancer patients and includes a communication process map that incorporates six principles for effective support of patients. Click here to access the website and download a copy of the workbook.
- 2018 Susan G Komen Request for Community Grant Applications
- November 15 CANCERcare Mind Body Techniques Webinar
- Project Pink’d Annual Grant Funding Applications Available
- October 29 – My Sister’s Keeper Celebration of Life Luncheon
- October 21 CHI Health’s Beyond the Ribbon Breast Cancer Survivorship Conference