Cancer + Careers empowers and educates nearly 300,000 people afflicted with cancer each year, online and in print, by providing valuable information, expert advice, interactive tools and educational events. The 2018 Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar Series offers seven sessions related to the challenges of balancing work and cancer. The hour-long sessions are free and cover a variety of topics including: Managing Long-Term Stress and Building an Effective LinkedIn Profile. To learn more, click on the links. If you are interested in past webinars, click here to view recordings of 2016 and 2017 webinars.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day