Cancer + Careers empowers and educates nearly 300,000 people afflicted with cancer each year, online and in print, by providing valuable information, expert advice, interactive tools and educational events. The 2017 Balancing Work & Cancer Webinar Series offers eight sessions related to the challenges of balancing work and cancer. The hour-long sessions are free and cover a variety of topics including: Managing Long-Term Stress and Managing Finances. To learn more, click on the links. If you are interested in past webinars, click here to view recordings of 2015 and 2016 webinars.
- 2018 Susan G Komen Request for Community Grant Applications
- November 15 CANCERcare Mind Body Techniques Webinar
- Project Pink’d Annual Grant Funding Applications Available
- October 29 – My Sister’s Keeper Celebration of Life Luncheon
- October 21 CHI Health’s Beyond the Ribbon Breast Cancer Survivorship Conference