CancerCare, in collaboration with the Association of Oncology Social Workers, offers telephone and online workshops on a variety of cancer-related topics, including those specific to breast cancer. These programs are free of charge and many provide continuing education credits for participating social workers. For a full list of workshops, click here.
- May 24 CANCERcare Webinar: What are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatments: Current and Future Perspectives
- May 16 CANCERcare Webinar: Breast Cancer and Older Women
- May 30 NC2 14th Annual Nebraska Cancer Summit
- Susan G. Komen® Great Plains Announces 2018-2019 Community Grants
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats