Living Proof is a smart phone app that includes over 200 video stories from real breast cancer survivors. The stories are searchable by age of diagnosis or 18 hot-button issues. The app was developed at Brown University in St. Louis. Brown has also been active in research using other new technologies, like kiosks, to connect women with mammography services.
- May 24 CANCERcare Webinar: What are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatments: Current and Future Perspectives
- May 16 CANCERcare Webinar: Breast Cancer and Older Women
- May 30 NC2 14th Annual Nebraska Cancer Summit
- Susan G. Komen® Great Plains Announces 2018-2019 Community Grants
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats