African American women of all ages work together to provide breast health education in the Omaha community and offer assistance and support for breast cancer survivors. In February 2017, My Sister’s Keeper assumed responsibility for coordinating the former MAABCTF Screening Advocate Program. For more information about this program, call MaxCine Jackson at 402.541.5803.
- April 11 CANCERcare San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Part 1 Highlights
- April 18 CANCERcare 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium – Part 2 Highlights
- April 7 – The Art of Living with Cancer Conference
- Casting for Recovery Announces 2018 Retreats
- June 5 Cancer Survivor Beauty and Support Day