Cancer patients in Lincoln who don’t have access to transportation for treatment can now take part in the new Wear Yellow Cab Ride Program. The program debuted in Lincoln November 1, and is supported by its dedicated sponsors and participants. The first Wear Yellow ride took place in Omaha in 2003. Six years later, Wear Yellow Nebraska became a non-profit. Since then they have raised more than $40,000, donated more than $90,000 to partner non-profits, and provided over 2,800 cab rides to cancer patients in need of transportation. Referrals currently come from cancer treatment professionals. Click on the links above for more information on this valuable program, also available in Omaha.
- 2018 Susan G Komen Request for Community Grant Applications
- November 15 CANCERcare Mind Body Techniques Webinar
- Project Pink’d Annual Grant Funding Applications Available
- October 29 – My Sister’s Keeper Celebration of Life Luncheon
- October 21 CHI Health’s Beyond the Ribbon Breast Cancer Survivorship Conference